miércoles, 23 de septiembre de 2020

 

 Wednesday 23rd September 2020

SOCIAL SCIENCE  

 
Autonomous Communities and Provinces

We review the activities set as homework yesterday. Here is a table with the Autonomous communities and Provinces that make up Spain.

Click here or on the image to get the PDF file

Using political maps and Plickers we can play guessing games to check that we've learnt them all well.


PLICKERS QUIZ

If we have time, we will be using Plickers cards to check your knowledge of Spain's political organization (provinces and autonomous communities).


HOMEWORK

I have created a new Interactive Workbook called Social Science 6º. You can access through:

www.liveworksheets.com       Students Access     User Name and Password 



Today I need you to do pages 1, 2, and 3.

Remember you DON'T HAVE TO SEND them to me because I can check your progress from my computer.

 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario