miércoles, 11 de noviembre de 2020

 

Wednesday 11th November 2020
ENGLISH


Today we have a new Grammar Lesson. This time we learn about Second Conditional Sentences.

If I had a lot of money, I would travel around the world.

We go back to the story in page 25 and we find conditional sentences.

If we had power ups, we could complete the mission.

If we had a boat, we would rescue you right now.

If I was an inventor, I would invent a teleporter.

We correct activity 1 (yesterday's homework).

ANSWERS

If we had power ups, we could complete the mission. Jack

If we had a boat, we would rescue you right now. Fatima

If I was an inventor, I would invent a teleporter. Jack

1 no 2 no 3 no


Then we have a look at the table in Activity 2 and we answer the questions 1, 2 and 3 

ANSWERS

1 the past simple 2 no 3 she’d


We can watch this video to see some examples



In this video, you can learn about the difference between first and second conditional.




In the notebook we make sentences using the prompts in activity 3 page 26. We correct them:

1 If I saw a dolphin, I would take a photo.

2 If she had some wood, she would build a tree house.

3 If I discovered a new species of lizard, I would be on TV.

4 If we were in Australia, it would be night time now.

5 If they had a time machine, they would travel to 2099.


HOMEWORK

Do activity 4 from your Class Book page 26 in your notebook. creating at least three sentenceof your own.

Activity Book Page 22, activities 1, 2 and 3

Here is the AUDIO for Activity 1   AUDIO 039

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario